Socio-Economic Workstream Grants Programme Now Open
The Socio Economic Workstream (SEWS) is one of the groups which supports the delivery of the North Solihull Partnership. The SEWS focuses on how to deliver Social and Economic improvements across the North Solihull regeneration area. To aid the delivery of these improvements the workstream is responsible for a small pot of funding.
Main Grants Programme
Funded projects must improve the economic prospects of North Solihull residents
Previously funded projects have included:
- A small grants programme for start up businesses in North Solihull
- A programme of enterprise development to stimulate new business start ups in North Solihull
- A project to maximise local (North Solihull) employment opportunities in large scale employment contracts
- An enterprise project delivered with local schools
- Apprenticeship schemes, including working with local VCS organisations
Projects funded should be able to demonstrate how the investment will deliver real and sustained change in North Solihull.
How to apply
Further information can be requested from the Economic Development Team at Solihull Council via:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Tel: 0121 704 6037
Completed applications must be returned by Friday 16 January 2014.
Please note: The funding is dependant on the approval of the North Solihull Partnership’s 2015/16 Plan, so no final decision, or endorsement of applications will be made until after this has occurred.