UPDATE SMBC have informed me that this event is now CANCELLED see below for info on what is replacing it.
There are some interesting opportunities for developing third sector enterprise coming through the Green Deal initiative. The Green Deal basically makes it cost effective for individuals to install energy efficiency solutions such as solar panels in their homes and this is a business / enterprise opportunity for your organisation or people you work with. Here’s five reasons we think it would be good for you to attend:
- its a great opportunity to develop enterprise in installation and maintenance of things such as Photo Voltaic panels – a market that is growing and is predicted to grow for many years to come!
- you get to see some great energy efficiency equipment and hear how it works
- you get to hear about a great new collective energy buying scheme that will reduce your clients energy bills
- you will get to hear how we can help you develop enterprise that takes hold of this opportunity and developing market
- it won’t cost you anything [well okay and hour and half]
We can think of more good reasons, but we’re sure you can too!
Date: 27th Feb
Time: 10.00 – 11.30am
Venue: New World Home Energy Centre, Unit 11 Waterloo Industrial Estate, Burhill Way, Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham, B37 6RF
To register your interest to attend this event, please go to www.solihullthirdsector.eventbrite.co.uk