This month’s newsletter features the official opening of Solihull Enterprise Centre, a real celebration of the enterprise culture that is bedding down in North Solihull. We were particularly delighted to welcome so many of the community enterprise clients we have worked with over the past three years.
We hope you enjoy this month’s issue. It holds a mirror to many of the current trends in the wider social enterprise sector – increasing numbers of female led social enterprises, growing numbers of community enterprises, and the next generation of young social entrepreneurs.
Inside February’s issue:
- A Moment With… Wes Thomas, Aspired Education CIC
- Case study: Solihull Indoor Bowls Club
- Leadership and Lollipops with Siobhan Harper Nunes, Shakti Women
- Getting the measure of community enterprise
- Dig for Victory in Chelmsley Wood
- Talking business with Melody Hossaini
- Forthcoming CEFS events and workshops
If you don’t already receive our monthly e-bulletins and event invitations, you can subscribe for free here