The Prince’s Trust Enterprise programme is recruiting in Solihull now.
The programme helps budding entrepreneurs aged 18-30 to find out how to start a business, test ideas, write a business plan and get the business off the ground.
If you meet the eligibility criteria (below), book an appointment with an adviser on 29th June at Solihull Enterprise Centre.
Are you a UK resident and….
- Have a business idea you want help to explore
- Are aged 18-30
- Are unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
What Business Support does The Prince’s Trust provide?
- Training to provide you with the information you need to start your own business
- One-to-one support with business planning to explore and test the viability of your idea and turn it into a business plan
- Opportunity to apply for low interest finance of £500 to £5,000 to help start your business.
- Mentor support for up to 2 years after you start trading to help with sustainability
29 June: 11am; 12pm; 1:30pm; 2:30pm and 3:30 pm
Appointments will be held at the Enterprise Centre, Elmwood Place, Smith’s Wood, B36 0UG
Contact: Alice Granger, 0121 772 9237, email@example.com